Die Wissenschaft hinter i.Mune HOME
i.Mune™ Test Methodenentwicklung
- Baron U, et al. Epigenetic immune cell counting in human blood samples for immunodiagnostics. Sci Transl Med. 2018 Aug 1;10(452).
- Wieczorek G, et al. Quantitative DNA methylation analysis of FOXP3 as a new method for counting regulatory T cells in peripheral blood and solid tissue. Cancer Res. 2009 Jan 15;69(2):599-608.
- Baron U, et al. DNA demethylation in the human FOXP3 locus discriminates regulatory T cells from activated FOXP3(+) conventional T cells. Eur J Immunol. 2007 Sep;37(9):2378-89
Forschungsergebnisse mit der i.Mune™ Testmethode
Allergie, Entzündung, Autoimmunität
- Blokland SLM, et al. Epigenetically quantified immune cells in salivary glands of Sjögren's syndrome patients: a novel tool that detects robust correlations of T follicular helper cells with immunopathology. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2019 Jul 19.
- Singh A, et al. Th17/Treg ratio derived using DNA methylation analysis is associated with the late phase asthmatic response. Allergy Asthma Clin Immunol. 2014 Jun 24;10(1):32.
- Herberth G, et al. Lifestyle and Environmental Factors and Their Influence on Newborns Allergy Risk study group. Maternal and cord blood miR-223 expression associates with prenatal tobacco smoke exposure and low regulatory T-cell numbers. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2014 Feb;133(2):543-50
- Barth SD, et al. Treg-Mediated Immune Tolerance and the Risk of Solid Cancers: Findings From EPIC-Heidelberg. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2015 Aug 22;107(11).
- Türbachova I, et al. The cellular ratio of immune tolerance (immunoCRIT) is a definite marker for aggressiveness of solid tumors and may explain tumor dissemination patterns. Epigenetics. 2013 Nov;8(11):1226-35.
- Sehouli J, et al. Epigenetic quantification of tumor-infiltrating T-lymphocytes. Epigenetics. 2011 Feb;6(2):236-46.
- Cepika AM, Sato Y, Liu JM, Uyeda MJ, Bacchetta R, Roncarolo MG. Tregopathies: Monogenic diseases resulting in regulatory T-cell deficiency. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2018 Dec;142(6):1679-1695.
- Barzaghi F, et al. Demethylation analysis of the FOXP3 locus shows quantitative defects of regulatory T cells in IPEX-like syndrome. J Autoimmun. 2012 Feb;38(1):49-58.
COVID-19 und das Immunsystem
- Zhao Q, et al. Lymphopenia is associated with severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infections: A systemic review and meta-analysis. Int J Infect Dis. 2020 Jul;96:131-135.
- Thevarajan I, et al. Breadth of concomitant immune responses prior to patient recovery: a case report of non-severe COVID-19. Nat Med. 2020 Apr;26(4):453-455.
- Tan L, et al. Lymphopenia predicts disease severity of COVID-19: a descriptive and predictive study. Signal Transduct Target Ther. 2020 Mar 27;5(1):33.
- Ruan Q, et al. Clinical predictors of mortality due to COVID-19 based on an analysis of data of 150 patients from Wuhan, China. Intensive Care Med. 2020 Mar 3.
- Prompetchara E, et al. Immune responses in COVID-19 and potential vaccines: Lessons learned from SARS and MERS epidemic. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol. 2020 Mar;38(1):1-9.